C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is Australia's foremost importer and distributor of leading edge technologies in the Surveying, Photographic, Medical and CCTV industries. Established in 1934. Head Office in Port Melbourne with parking provided.
THE ROLE -
The primary focus will be to provide PRONTO administration and maintenance along with training and support to our 250+ staff.
The key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, test and implement process changes using tools such as Data Intelligence, Alert Intelligence and Screen Customiser (Proscreen) to enable efficiency improvements.
- Support & resolve system and/or business process issues.
- Pronto system administration.
- Develop training material and provide training to staff either face to face, over the phone or via remote conferencing.
- Identify, investigate and fix issues within PRONTO to ensure accuracy of information.
THE PERSON -
To be successful in this role, you will have at least three (3) years previous experience working as a PRONTO Administrator or consultant with experience within the PRONTO system, together with :
- Experience with Screen Customiser (Proscreen), Data Intelligence and Alert Intelligence.
- 4GL experience including customisation of Alert Intelligence projects is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in PRONTO 720 or higher.
- Experience with modules such as CRM, WMS and Service is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity work for a diverse business that is constantly evolving and provides great opportunities to make a difference. To find out more about C.R. Kennedy, please visit www.crkennedy.com.au.
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
Applications by e-mail to :
E-mail : email@example.com