Company and Role
You will be joining a company established in 1934, selling some of the world’s most innovative and market leading endoscopic and surgical brands. Impressive growth has us looking to further expand our business in New South Wales with this newly created position.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to join our dynamic NSW team. Your customers will include gastroenterologists, surgeons, nurses, and KOL's in the gastroenterology hospital environment. Your position is to drive sales and keep up to date with market expansions, trends and also to attend conferences and trade shows, clinical education, product evaluations, stock control, customer service and more.
- Medical device sales experience in a similar role with demonstrated achievements
- Strong Communication skills
- Computer literacy skills
- A strong passion for sales
- Current driver’s licence and ability to travel
- 2-3 years of minimum experience in sales
- Competitive base salary to commensurate with experience
- Car or Car allowance & Petrol Card
- Company Phone, Laptop and Expenses
- Access to a great commission structure
- Working for a large organisation with stability and growth plans
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
If you consider you possess the right experience and skills for this exciting position, apply via e-mail with a copy of your resume to -
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org