C.R. Kennedy continues to support the Medical Community
C.R. Kennedy recognise the difficult times the medical community are experiencing in Australia and around the globe.
We stay committed to supplying Australia’s medical industry with the best equipment, solutions and technical support.
Whilst respecting the conditions imposed by the government and individual hospitals around the country, we are continuing with normal business operations at this time.
We continue to support our strong and motivated medical community through:
- Maintaining our regular business processes
- Ensuring there is minimal impact to our supply chain and customer service
- Our dedicated maintenance and warehouse services
- Keeping communication lines to our medical representatives open via phone, email, and through online forms of communication
- Availability of inventory
- Support essential medical services appropriately and respectfully during this difficult time
C.R. Kennedy encourages everyone to practice safe distancing and personal hygiene habits to limit the spread of the virus. For all the most recent and accurate information and guidelines please visit the Australian Government Department of Health website.
We encourage all customers to continue with normal ordering patterns, but should you have any further concerns, queries or would like to utilise our ongoing support, you can contact our team directly with the contact details below and ask to speak to your local representative.
- Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria (Head office) - (03) 9823 1577
- New South Wales - (02) 9552 8380
- Queensland - (07) 3632 6717
- Western Australia - (08) 9489 8550
- South Australia - (08) 8410 8105
- New Zealand - +64 9 276 3271
We extend our gratitude to all workers deemed essential services, who put themselves at risk everyday for our greater community and to all of those who have been impacted by the virius.
We are in this together!
#CRKennedyMedical #Fujifilm #NeverStop #medical #staysafe #COVID19